my favourite drink...

uu

Followers

...LePaS Follow SaYe BacE iNi PuLa...
►Totorial : Tips Tingkatkan Follower
(Sebarkan Tips ini Tanda anda Prihatin)

Like sekiranya anda suka blog saya k..hehe

along

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This song who enter my blog,,

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I see the skies that is full of a beauty life it gives me smile but then its destroyed by sum1, i never thought u do this u go away and hurt me deep u left me alone and broken my heart,, i dont know why they all keep hurtin me,, i dont know y they all keep teasin me as if i'm the one that is doing wrong i keep calling u to help me but even u turn back on me this is what i call a stupid mistake do u ever know that i been loving U n do u ever know that i been missing u since u left me that nite i lost myself


SoUlFuLlNeSs::nUT::

OthEr sToRy