my favourite drink...

uu

Followers

...LePaS Follow SaYe BacE iNi PuLa...
►Totorial : Tips Tingkatkan Follower
(Sebarkan Tips ini Tanda anda Prihatin)

Like sekiranya anda suka blog saya k..hehe

along

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This song who enter my blog,,

Wednesday, January 5, 2011



Hello....all of my readers ... the first thing I want to thank you immensely for reading my story..from today ... I want to change my life as a bachelor, even though I still have a boyfriend ... I took this decision because my heart is very sick when I cheated on ..all my sacrifices... my bf never appreciated .... what do you feel when you are in myplace? of course you are also very sad and disappointed .. rite or not? me well. .. Idecided to remain silent not because I desperately want to own ... but .. I'm tired to cry and was disappointed ... I have a feeling ... I am just a normal human being ... if he loves me .. why did he have to hurt my heart?? why did he lie to me?? any sin, and one thatI did to him? I knew I was not important in his life .... I was present in his life is not toset his life. .. I just want to take care of him ... but he did not even appreciate what I did to him ... he is not even my good looks .. she just looks bad to me ... never mind ... I know I have no use in his life ... I know you want to have fun with your friends right? ok..now...I will not blocked you ... but I will withdraw myself from your life ... not that I want toleave you .. but you got me so I started doing so .... today I will try to live without you even this is very difficult for me to do so ... thanks 4 everything...
MOHD FAHMI MOHD SHUKOR...:)

OthEr sToRy