my favourite drink...

uu

Followers

...LePaS Follow SaYe BacE iNi PuLa...
►Totorial : Tips Tingkatkan Follower
(Sebarkan Tips ini Tanda anda Prihatin)

Like sekiranya anda suka blog saya k..hehe

along

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This song who enter my blog,,

Saturday, November 27, 2010

what i feel now??...

now my life is very desolate. fatin...please do not shed tears.. I have tired to face all these allegations .. I still have the stages of patience .... why are you do this to me like that? what one of my crew? .. I also have hearts and feelings .. do I was not important in your life? if I important in your life ... why you do 2 me like this?? is my role does not exist in your life? you have time to do other work but why you do not have time to spare direct with me?? if my heart .. my feelings and my own is not important to you, why do not you leave me? I know you have many responsibilities .. a lot of trust given to you .. but you need to know how to divide your time to perform Other responsiblities ... I understand you directly but you never do not understand me ... why are you?? you do not like before .. you have been turned into people where I do not know who are u.. now you have not even keep my heart ... Please do not make me like that.. I'm already tired with the same fate in the past .. my tears are dry to cry with my fate ..plz do not beneath my head..plz do not exceed the limit with the forgiveness that I give to you before this .. I am a human being ... not a god ... I'm also not able to be patient with all that ye did to me...arghhhhh...chawww...
heeee...
by::NuT::

OthEr sToRy